Deacon Art Miller, Part 2, on MLK (VIDEO)

I am excited to share with you, Part 2 of my conversation with Deacon Arthur Miller!

Following up on our previous discussion about Emmett Till and the significance of his murder to the Civil Rights Movement, we now go in-depth and discuss Dr. Martin Luther King's "Letter from Birmingham Jail."

I hope you find it as thought-provoking as I have. Deacon Art's insights shed so much light on Dr. King's convictions about just and unjust laws and his determination to stand up for what is right. This letter is worth a good study!

Here is the link to our conversation, on my YouTube Channel. I hope you will share it with others as well. I welcome your comments.


Have a blessed Lent!

Janet Cassidy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Memorare

The Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary

Why Modesty Is Not Subjective